Thursday, August 02, 2007

Next Phase

Finally I remember my password and username...can start blogging again..haha

After studying for four years, finally graduated!!! Sort of miss NTU suddenly...

Still can remember.......

2003
I recieved so many leaflets and brochere on which Orientation Camp to join...Have to fill in the application form manually and come down to NTU to register. Then after that, got to go online to fill up some online form...I then applied hostel... I was assigned to Hall 12...And I joined the hall orientation camp... On the 1st day of camp, I was very quiet....then after some seniors start getting mad, I get mad too..haha...and i mean MAD!!!! I play like nobody business...and because of my play play enthu, I get the Best Freshie...haha...Everything in NTU seems so interesting to me...

2004
2nd year when i left hall 12...This is the year when i started serious studying cuz i failed 2 modules..I overloaded and i passed all :) In this year, I get to know more friends. Augustine, Zifen, Sereen, Didi, Jiyi, Dingshan, Khimseng, Huiling,Shuyun,Vanessa, Jerry

2005
my 3rd year....I went back to hall 12 for the 1st semester...Get to know more friends...Yixiang, Dave, Qihao, Zhi ming, Randy

2006
My final year...doing FYP...and lots of projects...lucky i have many friends around me who are always willing to help...

2007
Graduated!!!! with 3rd class honours....

I would like to say THANK YOU to all my friends in NTU...without you all, I believe my life in NTU will be very dull and very difficult...Thank you so much..... Sort of miss you guys....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home